Here are the latest year over year statistics from our market and the latest from the month of October compared to October 2016:
- 312 homes were sold in October 2017, which is a 23% increase compared to the number of homes sold in October 2016.
- Year to date, a little over 3,000 homes have sold.
- The current median sales prices is $218,500, which is up 8% from 2016.
- Our average days on market is 64 days.
- The total number of active listings is 886, which is down 14% from last year.
- Building permits have increased 18% compared to this time last year, and they’ve increased 42% year to date.
As you can see, inventory is low and new construction is taking off. If you’re thinking about selling, now is definitely the right time to make a move.
If you have any more questions about our Grand Junction market or you’re thinking of buying, selling, or investing in property soon, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to help you.