We recently came across an article on Realtor.com that discussed the best strategies for targeting millennial home buyers. They are becoming a huge segment of the market, and it’s important you do your best to attract them to your property if you’re selling. Here are the top five things to consider:
- Highlight key areas of your home. Millennials are looking for open spaces, hardwood and tile floors, and single levels.
- Sell your neighborhood. The neighborhood is just as important as the house to them. They want to be close to restaurants, shopping centers, and other areas of town that may be important to them.
- Environmentally friendly features. Anything in your home you can highlight as being environmentally friendly will really appeal to this generation.
- Think clean and modern. Millennials like the tidy modern look. A home stager can help with this.
- Online advertising. Partner with a Realtor who has a really good social media and online presence. Millennials use technology a lot to find what they’re looking for.
These are just a few of the ways you can attract a new wave of home buyers to come check out your property. If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon!